Holding a temporary residence card (TRC) seems to be on the wish-list of various expats in Vietnam thanks to its several benefits. However, applying for the temporary residence card in Vietnam yourself may put you in some troubles, including:
- Collecting information: there are so many sources of instruction on the internet now, but few of them give you a full guide best matching your case.
- Following the application procedure: it can be a head-ache matter if you are not familiar with the administrative procedure in Vietnam and also don’t speak Vietnamese well.
- Fulfilling the requirements: The requirements for a temporary residence card become more difficult than you presume.
But with our Vietnam temporary residence card service, all these matters will be settled and all your steps in this process have never been easier.
What are Included in Our Temporary Residence Card Service?
Using our service on Vietnam temporary residence card application, you will:
- be advised on provisions of the law on temporary residence card in Vietnam;
- be advised on conditions for foreigners to be granted temporary residence card;
- be provided with the list of necessary papers and documents;
- be guided to prepare those papers and documents;
- be advised on how to do in case any paper is missed;
- be advised on logics of your documents;
- have us carry out the procedures for granting temporary residence card at competent State authorities on your behalf;
- be updated with your temporary residence card processing status;
- have your temporary residence card delivered to your address.
Documents to be Provided for Applying for a Vietnam TRC with us
At the moment, a TRC is granted for foreigners with work permit or work permit exemption certificate, those being spouse or child of a Vietnamese citizen, foreign investor, etc. As such, the documents to apply for TRC may vary.
Working with us, your checklist of documents will be shortened as much as possible and your efforts, and time on their preparation will be much saved.
The process to get a temporary residence card in Vietnam with Vietnam Visa Center is very simple. You only need to:
Prepare and send necessary documents to our office in Hanoi
You will prepare the necessary documents with our instructions, and then send them all to our address at:
- Hanoi: 4F, Building No.559, Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
After getting your documents, we will check their details and logics. In case they are full and valid, we will submit them to the Vietnam Immigration Department – Ministry of Public Security for processing. Otherwise, we will guide you for additional preparation.
Get your Vietnam temporary residence card
The processing time will be 10 working days since we receive your full valid documents and payment. You then will visit our office to get your temporary residence card and passport or have them delivered to your address, depending on your choice.
Why our Temporary Residence Card Service?
Operating in this aspect since 2007, we proudly affirm our profound knowledge of the foreigners’ temporary residence card requirements. You are highly recommended to use our Vietnam temporary residence card service, because:
- Expertise: We are conversant with the legal regulations for a temporary residence card in Vietnam as we have been in this aspect since 2007;
- Convenience: We are well prepared for temporary residence card requirements. We help you minimize the papers and documents to be prepared, then saving much of your valuable time.
- Guarantee: Results are announced and delivered to you in a timely manner
No hidden charge: all the costs of temporary residence card service are clearly communicated with you in advance. We do not charge you anything afterward.
Responsibility: We will sign an agreement with the rights and obligations of each party concerning the temporary residence card application.
So, no matter where are you now, contact us for the best advice to save your time and money and enhance your work efficiency.