Extend stay in Vietnam for foreigners with APEC Business Travel Card
Vietnam has joined the Asia –Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) since 2008, the country has become attractive for various business travelers with an APEC Business Travel Card. So,
- What is exactly APEC Business Travel Card?
- Benefits of entering Vietnam with APEC Business Travel Card
- Is it possible to extend stay in Vietnam on APEC business travel card?
This article makes all these matter clear.
What is APEC Business Travel Card?
According to the official website of APEC, APEC Business Travel Card (commonly referred to as an ABTC) is a card issued to eligible business travelers and senior government officials within the APEC region.
This card is aimed to make it easier for its holders to travel in and out of other APEC card countries.
What are Benefits of Entering Vietnam with ABTC?
If you hold an ABTC, you are exempted from a visa to Vietnam for up to 60 days. It means that, if you hold this type of card, you can visit Vietnam and stay in the country for up to 60 days without a visa.
In addition, you, as a holder of APEC Business Travel Card, are also eligible for a fast-track entry into Vietnam.
Is it Possible to Extend Stay in Vietnam on APEC Business Travel Card?
In case your stay duration with 60-day free visa under your ABTC is about to expire and you wish to remain in the country afterwards, you should extend your stay permit right in the country as long as total time of your stay is less than 9 months. Each extension can be valid for up to 3 months.
It’s so simple to do the extension with us. You only need to:
Step 1: Send the following documents to our address and pay the extension fee:
- Your original passport
- Photo your both ABTC sides
Step 2: Get your passport with extended stay within 8 – 10 working days.
Your original passport with new stay permit stamp will be delivered to your address or you can visit our office to pick it up, depending on your choice.
Why Stay Extension with Vietnam Visa Center?
- 10+ years experience: Since 2007, we have assisted over thousands of ABTC holders to successfully extend their stay in Vietnam.
- No hidden charge: all the costs of visa extension are clearly communicated with you before the service. We do not charge you anything afterwards.
- Responsibility: We will sign an agreement with rights and obligations of each party concerning the stay extension.
- Convenience: We can support you to extend your stay no matter where you are in Vietnam